Argireline Skin Treatment
Argireline Skin Treatment £100 (75 mins)
(Double Cleanse, Enzyme Peel, Toner, Vitasept Prep, Argireline Mask, Hand, arm & Scalp Massage, LED Light Therapy, Moisturise and SPF.)
Also known as a non-needle botox facial!! Banish those fine lines and wrinkles. This facial is designed to target those unwanted ageing lines and plump the skin to a more youthful appearance.
Intensive Lines, expression wrinkles and large Pores.
Targets visible signs of aging, large pores, creases, and crinkles.
Keeps skin smooth and wrinkle free and improves moisture levels in the skin
Argireline is known as acetyl hexapeptide -3 or -8 to target fine lines and subtle expression wrinkles (caused by repeated muscle movement). It affects the nerve-to-muscle communication so that the muscle contractions do not deepen expression wrinkles, it also stimulates collagen production, further helping to increase skin firmness. Along with the skin-smoothing effects, argireline improves moisture levels in the skin. And hydrated skin is always going to look more youthful than dry skin. This powder mask is best for full face application targeting where you have large pores, creases, and crinkles around the eyes, mouth, and forehead.
Stop the use of the following 1-2 weeks prior to your skincare treatments
- Retinols or harsh exfoliators including topical and oral capsules
- The use of sunbeds 1 week before
- Avoid excessive Alcohol, Aspirin, NSAIDs (ibuprofen, Aleve) Garlic, Gingko Biloba, Fish Oils and Vitamin E for 5-7 days prior to your treatment unless recommended by your doctor. This may help to decrease the risk of bruising during your treatment but is not contraindicated.
- Blood Thinning Medications if you are having a micro-needling / BB Glow Treatment
Stop the use of the following 3 months prior to your skincare treatments
- Acne Medications – oral or topical
POST TREATMENT ADVICE AFTER THE PROCEDURE
- Avoid sweating and excessive heat for 3 days post procedure, such as exercise, saunas & steam rooms.
- Do not have any other facial procedures for 2 weeks after micro-needling / skin peels / BB Glow
IN THE FIRST 72H
- No make-up for 24 hours post procedure (48 hours for BB Glow).
- No Botox, collagen injections or dermal fillers.
- No sun exposure, sun beds, or heat treatments.
- No swimming, facial waxing, or fake tanning.
GENERAL CARE DURING THE HEALING PHASE
- Make sure to moisturise regularly post treatment.
- Always use SPF 30+ post procedure.
IMPORTANT Do not apply AHAs, Glycolic or Retinols, anti-ageing or exfoliation products for 1 week pre & post treatment
Our company’s mission is to enhance human life by the way you look and feel by providing the highest-quality beauty and cosmetic treatments.