Cinderella Skin Treatment
Cinderella Skin Treatment £60 ( 60 mins )
(Double Cleanse, Painless Peel, Toner, Ice Globe Massage, Gua Sha Toning, AHA & EGF Booster, Toner, Collagen Sheet Mask, Moisturise and SPF.)
The Cinderella Facial is a relaxing treatment. Some of the elements of the facial will make the skin feel tighter. Restore radiance with re-hydrated, plump, and smoother skin with a natural luminosity.
The vast majority of people we see, as long as they are over the age of 18 are able to have The ‘Cinderella’ Facial
Cleanse – a soothing cleanser with botanical extracts to gently remove impurities, excess sebum, and makeup to leave skin product free and thoroughly cleansed.
Gentle exfoliation – an enzymatic peeling gel gently exfoliates to unclog blocked pores and remove the top layer of dead skin cells. Skin feels silky soft in preparation for the application of the booster gel.
Tone – left over residue is removed with HYAL-Toner which promotes cellular regeneration and deeply hydrates.
Boost – The Cliniccare AHA+EGF Skin Booster is applied which has a mixture of five different Alpha Hydroxy Acids, vitamins and minerals as well as powerful antioxidants to fight free radicals, and epidermal growth factors to boost skin cell regeneration.
Lift and tighten – The Cliniccare EGF Tight mask is applied which has powerful anti-aging, rejuvenating and moisturising Ingredients as well as a high concentration of low molecular weight Hyaluronic acid.
Protect and moisturise – lightweight lip and eye renewal cream helps reverse the multiple signs of aging around these two delicate areas. Minimise sensitivity and increases elasticity as well as protecting against environmental damage. Moisturising day cream is applied to give a natural glow to the skin and acts as a soft covering foundation or a makeup base.
Stop the use of the following 1-2 weeks prior to your skincare treatments
- Retinols or harsh exfoliators including topical and oral capsules
- The use of sunbeds 1 week before
- Avoid excessive Alcohol, Aspirin, NSAIDs (ibuprofen, Aleve) Garlic, Gingko Biloba, Fish Oils and Vitamin E for 5-7 days prior to your treatment unless recommended by your doctor. This may help to decrease the risk of bruising during your treatment but is not contraindicated.
- Blood Thinning Medications if you are having a micro-needling / BB Glow Treatment
Stop the use of the following 3 months prior to your skincare treatments
- Acne Medications – oral or topical
POST TREATMENT ADVICE / AFTER THE PROCEDURE
- Avoid sweating and excessive heat for 3 days post procedure, such as exercise, saunas & steam rooms.
- Do not have any other facial procedures for 2 weeks after micro-needling / skin peels / BB Glow
IN THE FIRST 72H
- No make-up for 24 hours post procedure (48 hours for BB Glow).
- No Botox, collagen injections or dermal fillers.
- No sun exposure, sun beds, or heat treatments.
- No swimming, facial waxing, or fake tanning.
GENERAL CARE DURING THE HEALING PHASE
- Make sure to moisturise regularly post treatment.
- Use SPF 30+ at all times post procedure.
IMPORTANT Do not apply AHAs, Glycolic or Retinols, anti-ageing or exfoliation products for 1-week pre & post treatment
Our company’s mission is to enhance human life by the way you look and feel by providing the highest-quality beauty and cosmetic treatments.