HD BROWS £35.00
EXPRESS HD BROWS £30.00
EYEBROW TINT & SHAPE £25.00
PASTCH TEST REQUIRED 48 HOURS BEFORE
(We cannot treat without this, even if you have had the treatment at another salon before.)
WHAT ARE HD BROWS?
HD Brows is a bespoke eyebrow treatment that is totally tailored to you – not a brow stencil in sight. It is so much more than a standard eyebrow tint and wax; our expertly trained stylists combine our unique design formula with custom-blended colour, hair removal and make up application for brows that suit you. Our stylists work with you to create your perfect look, whether your wish to tame bushy brows or regrow overplucked eyebrows.
WHAT IS AN HD BROWS TREATMENT?
We differ to many other eyebrow treatments as we do not believe in a one-shape-fits-all ethos. Brows are as individual as fingerprints and so each step of the HD Brows treatment is completely bespoke from the personal consultation, shape design, tailoring and aftercare process. There’s also the option of an HD Brows Express treatment, if you’re short on time or just need a tidy up in between regular appointments.
HOW LONG DO HD BROWS LAST?
The effects of the treatment usually last around 4-6 weeks, however this can vary depending on your hair growth. After your first few treatments your stylist will be able to recommend how often you should be having the treatment done.
HOW LONG DOES HD BROWS TAKE?
The HD Brows treatment usually takes around 45 minutes, but we would suggest allowing an hour for the treatment. In a rush? Visit us for an express treatment which takes just 15 minutes.
- Refrain from using body lotion or moisturising body washes on the day of your waxing treatment as they may prevent the wax from being applied and removed efficiently.
- Please note that any fake tan will be removed when the area is waxed.
- Stop the use of all retinols, acids such as glycolic, salicylic and other anti-ageing or harsh exfoliants 7 days before treatment
- If you are taking acne medication (oral or topical), you cannot be waxed for a minimum of 3 months
- No sunbeds or direct sunbathing for 7 days before treatment
- No invasive skincare treatments 7 days prior if you are having facial waxing
POST TREATMENT CARE
IN THE FIRST 24-48 HOURS
- Avoid excessive rubbing or touching of the treated area for 24h.
- Avoid contact with direct sunlight, and the use of sunbeds, saunas, steam rooms and swimming pools for 48h after your treatment. IN THE FIRST 3 DAYS
- Avoid exfoliating (both acid exfoliators and scrubs) and anti-ageing products around the brow area for three days either side of your treatment
- Avoid fake tanning products on the face for three days either side of your treatment
After these time frames, feel free to carry on as normal
HOW TO REDUCE REDNESS AFTER BROW WAXING & THREADING?
REDNESS AFTER EYEBROW WAXING AND EYEBROW THREADING IS COMPLETELY NORMAL AND A COMMON SIDE EFFECT. It’s simply a slight irritation of the follicle from where the hair has been removed and should subside over the course of the day. There’s not much you can do to speed up the time it takes to settle, but there are things you can do as part of your eyebrow threading aftercare which should help
AVOIDING THE USE OF EXFOLIATORS (such as scrubs and glycolic acid) AND/OR ANTI-AGEING SKINCARE (such as retinols) for three days either side of your brow treatment will help to reduce any skin sensitivity. If you have naturally sensitive skin, please let your stylist know and they will be able to apply a barrier to protect the skin when waxing.
- If you’re prone to those pesky spots or bumps after waxing, it’s best to AVOID TOUCHING THE TREATED AREA AND APPLYING MAKE UP FOR 24 HOURS. Your pores are more open following a hair removal treatment, so touching the area or covering any redness may lead to clogged pores
Oil make-up remover and exposure to sun/UV lights for long periods can cause the tint to fade quicker. Although redness, bumps and slight sensitivity are completely normal after your treatment, it’s important to contact your brow stylist immediately if you experience any swelling, itchy rashes, bruising, grazes, or cuts.
Our company’s mission is to enhance human life by the way you look and feel by providing the highest-quality beauty and cosmetic treatments.