Call Us - 01903 260985
Eyelash Extensions are a popular service that lengthens and thickens your own natural eyelashes. Our Lash Extensions are multi lash fanned synthetic eyelashes that are curved to replicate a natural eyelash but with big volume. One fan ranging from 2-10 ultra fine extensions are applied to each individual natural eyelash one by one for a big, beautiful and luscious look. Eyelash Extensions are perfect for special occasions or for day to day wear.
· Arrive to your appointment without any make up on the eye area
· Ensure you do not have any contraindications to the treatment I.E. an active stye, conjunctivitis.
· Remove contact lenses and bring glasses with you to wear on your way home
· Ensure you have had a patch test 24 hours before the treatment if you haven’t had the treatment with us before.
· You must have natural lashes for this treatment.
· Do not get lashes wet for 24 hours. Light mist is fine
· Avoid hot steam or sauna
· Avoid running water directly on your lashes
· Do not rub your eyes
· Only use water-based mascara (optional)
· If applying mascara do so from middle to tip, avoid root area
· Use water-based eye makeup remover
· Do not perm your lashes
· Do not use a mechanical eyelash curler
· Do not pull on your lashes (this may cause your natural lashes to come out prematurely)
Mega Volume Eyelash extensions are a sustainable volume eyelash, giving a high-volume look. Several ultra-lightweight lashes are applied to each individual lash in a way that does not excessively strain the natural eyelash like older techniques.
The main benefit of Mega Volume Lash Extensions is a glamorous looking volume lash, and lots of it. Mega Volume Lash Extensions make a huge difference to clients with naturally sparse lashes. One-on-One application to girls with sparse lashes can end up looking unnatural.
When applied correctly, eyelash extensions will last the length of the natural growth cycle of your eyelashes. Everyone’s experience will be different based on day-to-day activities, but overall touch ups should only be required every 2 to 3 weeks.
We recommend getting an infill every 2 to 3 weeks. If you wait too long your eyelash extensions will fall out and you will require a full set. Your natural eyelashes shed every 45 – 60 days due to the natural growth cycle and are naturally replaced with the growth of a new eyelash. Other factors such as exposure to steam or touching your eyes a lot may cause the extensions to fall sooner. A touch up is needed to fill in any lashes that fallen. Touch ups average about 30-60 minutes.
No, we do not recommend using mascara on your eyelash extensions.